The Palladian Condominiums are located within the Third Street Lifestyle Center, a 250,000 square foot mixed use complex that includes restaurants, many boutique retail shops, and professional services, all under one roof and connected to the Palladian.
- Floor Plan: The Granite Valley
- Rooms: 2 BR 2 BA
- Square Feet: 1,539
- Terrace Square Feet: 120
- Total Square Feet: 1,659
- Ceiling Height: 10’
- Price: $399,900
Elegant Quality Finishes Include:
- Stunning Granite Countertops and Cabinetry
- Premium Hardwood Flooring in Kitchen and Dining Areas
- Top-of-the-Line Appliance Packages
- Classic White Trim and Solid Raised Panel Doors
- Private Terraces with Direct Gas Piping for Grill
- Temperature Controlled Private Underground Parking
- Walk-in Closets
- Utility/Laundry Rooms and Ample Storage Space
- Wired for Cable and High-Speed Internet
- State-of-the-Art Security Systems
Wausau Area Amenities
Located on Wausau’s historic square, the Palladian is surrounded by exquisite architecture, fine dining, the fine arts and intriguing boutiques. Enjoy a superb meal in the social center of Wausau by simply walking out your door and into some of the area’s finest restaurants.
- Lunch and dinner from City Grill Restaurant is only a phone call away, to be delivered and enjoyed right in the comfort of your home.
- All under one roof; whirlpool, sauna, swimming pool, and exercise facility are conveniently located for your use at the Jefferson Street Inn.
- Pamper yourself at the exquisite DaySpring Health Spa in Washington Square. This luxury is located on the first floor of your building.
- Heading out of town and need a ride? A call to the Jefferson Street Inn front desk reserves the Courtesy Shuttle Vehicle to drive you to the Central Wisconsin Airport.
- Housekeeping and dry cleaning services are available through the Jefferson Street Inn.
- Strolling distance to the Grand Theater to attend any number of their outstanding theater and musical events.
- Want to eat out? A simple walk takes you to more than 10 excellent restaurant, bistro and cafe choices.
- Leave the car in the garage and shop at a variety of retail opportunities.
- Get outside and enjoy mother nature when you take a stroll down the river walk path.
View the neighborhood, the building and walk through finished units.